THE TRUTH OF IT ALL...
The Myth and Reality of Supporting ACES PTO
We are always looking to increase engagement and communication with our ACES families. We often find that PTO attendance at meetings is low, and our volunteer pool is a small (yet dedicated) bunch.
Hopefully this page will better communicate what the 'commitment' is needed to help the PTO thrive.
The PTO Can Use Your Help, No Matter Your Schedule or Strengths
What the PTO does:
- Serves as a voice between parents and school
- Raises funds needed for teacher support
- Raises funds for facility enhancements
- Helps provide technology for classrooms
- Adds value to education through sponsored activities
- Adds value to community by enhancing school involvement